Data & Research
CRA Research Programs
Sustainable Value Chain Research
CRA has launched a multi-year research project with ASQ, ISM, and with the help of Deloitte designed to provide insight in a way they hasn’t been done before – ever.
The first phase, a survey, is complete; access the results below.
The State of the Corporate Responsibility Profession
The CR profession is stuck in a chicken-and-egg conundrum: before employers establish a CR career path, CR needs a defined curriculum; before educational institutions invest in a defined curriculum, they need to see a clear demand for CR professionals.
Fulfilling CR’s promise as a field and profession requires deliberate action to build a consensus within the field itself and about the field in society. Watch this webcast where BCLC’s Stephen Jordan and the CRA’s Richard Crespin uncover new findings from recent research into the state of the CR profession. Click here to view the full report.
Best Corporate Citizens Benchmark
Request information on a detailed benchmarking report by emailing Allie.Williams@ShareXpertise.com.
CR Magazine, NYSE Euronext & CRA’s 3rd Annual CR Best Practices Survey
The findings of this research provide the CR community with important insights on the state of corporate citizenship, how this has changed year-over-year, and some of the field’s best practices. Click here to take the survey and we will share the findings with you.
Click here for an executive summary of the 2011 survey results or CRA members log in to download the complete report.
The reports below are available for download.
- Social Responsibility and the Quality Professional: The Implications of ISO 26000. Reviews key elements of the ISO 26000: Guidance on social responsibility standard to enhance understanding and explore its implications for quality professionals.
- Corporate Responsibility Best Practices Benchmark. Contains information on the benchmarking program and sample data and analysis.
- McKinsey Sustainability Survey 2010. Contains results of McKinsey’s survey of companies’ sustainability programs.
- McKinsey Valuing Social Responsibility Programs. Presents McKinsey’s work on placing dollar and other hard-data measurements on CSR programs and their outcomes.
- ESG Survey Results. Reviews McKinsey’s survey of corporate environmental, social, & governance programs and their connection to generating shareholder value.
- CR Salary Survey. Presents results of a salary survey on CR executives and related professionals.
Templates for Corporate Responsibility Practitioners
CRA Professional Development Handouts
Chaired by Kevin Moss, BT, and the members of the CRA Professional Development Committee
- Corporate Responsibility Officer Job Description
- Vice President, Corporate Responsibility
- Director, CSR/Sustainability/Communications
- Director, Foundation/Philanthropy/Foundation Giving
- CRA Draft Ethics Code
- CRO Knowledge, Skills and Attributes