Wednesday, January 20 2016 @ 12:00PM EST
Join our webinar with two of the field’s foremost sustainability practitioners – “internal” strategic advisors to the CSR reporting for many of North America’s most well-known companies – and designers of the world’s largest database of “external” Sustainability/ESG ratings.
Lorinda Rowledge, PhD, Cofounder of EKOS International, and Cynthia Figge, COO and Cofounder of CSRHub and Cofounder of EKOS, provide practical advice and succinct “lessons learned” on CSR reporting. Participants learn how to increase the positive impact of your Sustainability Report — improving environmental performance, increasing brand value, connecting with customers, engaging employees, and accelerating a culture of continuous improvement.
If you have been publishing a Sustainability/CSR Report for several years and wonder how to improve it and reach more stakeholders who really care, this webinar will address:
- Trends in Sustainability/CSR reporting in the US and globally
- Amping up the benefits of CSR reporting to various stakeholder groups including customers, investors, employees, communities and partners
- Managing ESG and mainstream investor expectations for reporting
- Ways to leverage your public reporting to improve your ESG analyst ratings
- New reporting standards including GRI G4 and SASB (Sustainability Accounting Standards Board)
- Evolving software platforms for reporting your metrics and KPIs
- Comparative CSR ratings and benchmarking your progress
- Resources and recommendations
COO and Cofounder
|Lorinda Rowledge, Ph.D.
Partner and Co-founder